Peanut Butter 2 or 3 Ingredient Biscuits
* 1 cup of peanut butter (I used crunchy)
* 1 egg
* 1 cup of white sugar (I used raw sugar – about 3/4 of a cup – if you are being healthy leave it out )
1. Preheat over to 180 degrees
2. Add all ingredients into a bowl. Mix well with a spoon until combined.
3. Line 2 trays with baking paper.
4. Roll mixture into balls and place onto tray.
5. Press down with a fork
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Keep a close eye on the biscuits.
7. Remove from oven, biscuits will firm up upon cooling.