3. To use the Site, You must: a) comply with these and all applicable laws and regulations; and b) use the Site in good faith, for non-commercial purposes only (subject to any separate agreements You have with Us).
4. The material on the Site is protected under Australian and international copyright and other laws governing protection of intellectual property rights. Intellectual property rights in images, trade marks and other content on the Site are owned by their respective owners. You must not sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, create derivative works from, adapt, or edit such materials. However, You may copy (either electronically or in hard copy) material on the Site only for non-commercial personal use.
5. You use the Site at Your sole risk. We give no warranty, guarantee or representation about the accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness or otherwise, of the information contained on the Site or any linked sites.
6. To the full extent permitted by law We disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding: s) any information contained or referred to on the Site and/or of any linked sites; and b) merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of anything contained or referred to on the Site and/or on any linked sites.
7. We will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits or any damages of any kind recognised by law (even if it has been advised of the possibility of such loss of profits or damages) which are the consequence of You: a) acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the Site and/or any of the linked sites; and b) using or acquiring, or Your inability to use or acquire, any service or product contained or referred to on the Site and/or any linked sites.
8. We do not warrant guarantee or make any representation that: a) the Site is free of viruses; b) the functions contained on the Site will operate uninterrupted or are error-free or be compatible with all browser and operating systems; or c) errors and defects in the Site will be corrected.
9. We are not liable to You for: a) errors in the information You provide to us; b) errors or omissions in the Site, or linked sites; c) delays to, interruptions of or cessation of the Site, or linked sites; d) defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of the Site; or e) any circumstances caused by factors beyond Our reasonable control; whether or not caused through any act or inaction by Us, Our employees, agents or independent contractors, or through any other cause.
10. Where any act of Parliament implies in this agreement any condition or warranty, Our liability for any breach of such condition, or warranty shall be limited, at Our option, to either: a) the supplying of the services again; or b) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us and our directors, employees, contractors, agents or other representatives from all liability, claims and expenses, including legal fees, which arise from your use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which even you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defences.
Termination of Access
14. We will not be deemed to have waived any of Our rights under this agreement unless such waiver is in writing, signed by Us.
15. Should any part of this agreement be or become invalid, that part shall be severed from this agreement. Such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the agreement.
16. This agreement shall be governed by and construed according to the laws in force in the State of New South Wales, and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State.
17. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
19. The winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published in the winners section of the Family Deals Weekly website.
20. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited (we can re-draw the winner).
21. The competition will be opening and closing dates/times will be identified within the T&C’s of each individual competition. (You can make one for your deals too)
22. The winner will be selected based upon their answer to the question given in the Gleam entry form and the best qualifying answers will be judged for the best answer. Family Deals Weekly will have final say on all decisions made.
23. The entrants must also leave a valid contact email or number so they can be contacted if they are chosen to be the winner. This phone number will not be used for any other reason by the sponsor or any of the participating pages.
24. By entering you are opting to sign up to our newsletter via this competition, you are providing your details to Family Deals Weekly, ‘the prize provider’ and their associated businesses. The prize provider and Family Deals Weekly, their associated businesses and the sponsors of each promotion may use your email address for future marketing purposes. By entering, you agree to receive this communication. You may opt out of, or Unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Your private information will not be shared with any other companies, and is not being collected by Facebook.
25. The Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be: tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in violation of Family Deals Weekly Terms of Service; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
26. By entering you are opting to sign up to our newsletter via this competition, youare providing your details to ‘the promoter’ , ‘the prize provider’ andtheir associated businesses. Your email address may be used for futuremarketing purposes by ‘the promoter’ and ‘the prize provider’, their associated businesses and the sponsors of this promotion.
27. By entering, you agree to receive this communication. You may opt out of, or Unsubscribe fromthese emails at any time. Your private information will not be shared with anyother companies, and is not being collected by Facebook.
Facebook and Instagram
28. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Family Deals Weekly and ‘the prize provider’ and not to Facebook or Instagram.
Third Party Content and Links
29. This Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right for you to use that content.
30. This Site may include links to third party sites which are not related to Family Deals Weekly and in relation to which Family Deals Weekly has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this Site does not indicate any relationship between Family Deals Weekly and that third party or any endorsement by Family Deals Weekly of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising.
31. When you submit content to Family Deals Weekly in any format, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, you grant Family Deals Weekly a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to publish, transmit or otherwise use that content in our published materials, now and in the future and to attribute you, using the details you have provided to us, as the author/provider of that content.
32. Family Deals Weekly reserves the right not to use the content you submit.
33. You warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any law.
34. You indemnify Family Deals Weekly against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Family Deals Weekly as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
35. You waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and use by Family Deals Weekly in accordance with these terms.